Tuesday, February 7, 2012

#8




3rd period WON THE cinnamon rolls, I will GOD willing be present 
Friday.  LOUD MUSIC OR SINGING DOES NOT HELP YOU WIN!

AY:QUIZ on IB Learner profile Friday!
STUDENTS: READ GOOGLE DOC. CHECKLIST, SEE GRADE YOU CURRENTLY HAVE WHEN I GRADED YESTERDAY MORNING. The grade will change once you get current with INVESTIGATION.  Design Brief & Design Specs example is above.  DO NOT put GUIDING QUESTIONS in your document.



OBJECTIVE: I will complete the comparison and finish typing about each element.

AGENDA

1. DO NOW (2 min)review for Quiz Friday!
then Log into Google Document begin typing

2. Google Document FINISH completing the writing about each element for that each educational tool. THEN FINISH YOUR DESIGN BRIEF & DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS(45 min)

3. post reflection to blog (10 min)
REMINDER: You should have 4 reflections, today is #5.

 Reflection- Post to my blog:

1.What did you accomplish today? 

2.What IB learner profile did you use the most? 

3.Which would you like to improve in? and why? 
4.            On a scale of 1-6, my criterion F, Attitudes in Technology would be a ? because I ?(15 min)

No comments:

Post a Comment