Monday, April 16, 2012

April 16-20


EX: INVESTIGATION INTRODUCTION:

     In this unit the problem is to teach my peers to have a positive digital footprint in daily technology and help them see how it can affect them in the near future.  Footprints are created every time you log in into the Internet and any social network or website. Many teens now a days don’t know the reality of the Internet can affect the health of their future.In many cases now a days many students have been declined of colleges because they had a negative footprint.Now a days colleges and companies look into your digital footprint. Many students have lost scholarships and  jobs because they had bad footprints. I want to teach my peers and other people how they leave digital footprint and how to be safe online. I want to introduced what a digital footprint is and how one of the nine themes of Digital Citizenship.“ Digital citizenship can be defined are the norms of appropriate,responsible behavior with regard to technology”(unknown). I want to create a product that will teach my peers and teens why having a bad footprint does to your future. In Digital Citizenship there are  9 elements that protect us from having bad footprint. Being a good digital citizenship can help you have positive footprint instead of having a negative.Anything that is posted on the internet stays there forever and that can lead to a negative or positive footprint that will stay with you and affect your future.Many teens now a day have become too addicted which has several effects socially and physically.I want to uses my own experiences that the internet has caused my health to become bad and I want to inform other that is bad.



ASSIGN YOURSELF: Created Product Due Friday-posted to your google doc & Blog
DO NOW: Win a Million and review for EOC exam.

OBJECTIVE: Today I will learn about digital citizenship and the dangers of Facebook/MySpace
3.  SEE intro for investigation
EXAMPLE:  After my investigation of all nine elements of Digital Citizenship I have chosen Digital Etiquette.  I want to teach my peers the importance of digital etiquette so they will create positive digital footprint in the future.

4.  Summary of Investigation explaining topic you chose:

 Of all the 9 elements the most I can relate and talk about the most is Digital Health since my addiction to the internet has created my health to decrease over the years.I’ll admit that I do spend a lot of time in the internet and have a small addiction to the internet.Based on my own experience I want to teach and inform my peers the consequences of the internet and how it affect your health and ways to prevent from getting it worse.I’ll be investigated some of the health programs that were gain and the problems to the health.Internet addiction has a lot of problems to the health of the person.I will now be investigated more in deep the topic I choose.

5. Finish Investigation Design of your product
VIDEO, CNN
CELL PHONE RADIATION TOP SCORES

No comments:

Post a Comment