Thursday, January 19, 2012

#2-READ ALL THE DIRECTIONS BELOW!!

PLEASE BEHAVE today, THE CLASS THAT HAS THE BEST BEHAVIOR REPORT will get DONUTS ON TUESDAY!!


JONATHAN & CAROLINA!!! FINISH TEST!!! it is 9:54!!! And you are not done!!!


ASSIGN YOURSELF: READ Packet & prepare for
Design Cycle & Assessment Criterion QUIZ next week 
OBJECTIVE: I will take quiz on class procedures & begin Project 1.
AGENDA:
DO NOW:
1. click here-->WIN A MILLION  (5 MIN)
2. Click here--> QUIZ (30 MIN)
IF YOU HAVE MORE TIME: SEE BELOW!!
3. ASSESSMENT CRITERIONS for all projects- READ & SAVE FOR discussion next week, quiz & we will use for ALL PROJECTS using the checklist. DO NOT LOSE!! BEGIN Researching WHAT TECHNOLOGY TOOL you want to use to create your first product ?
Use investigation TIME TO research, practice and use the TOOL BEFORE CREATING.  SAVE YOURSELF, the heartache and frustration of starting and not having a complete product, or changing several times before you CREATE THE PRODUCT.
(4) 10 POINTS EXTRA CREDIT (FOR ANY QUIZ) FOR THOSE WHO 
  1. Create a google account 
  2. Leave me a comment with your NAME, class period & your IB LEARNER profile CHOICE FOR PROJECT 1.  I WILL CHECK THE TIME.  To LEAVE A COMMENT. click on COMMENTS at the end of this post.  COMMENTS looks like this picture. DO NOT CLICK ON THIS PICTURE, find the word "comments"in pink to click on.
  3. It MUST BE DONE DURING THE CLASS PERIOD to get the extra credit. 
  4. The comment must have be at least three complete sentence WITH the tool YOU ARE INTERESTED in using to teach the IB LEARNER profile.  Example: Hi, Mrs. Hinojosa, this is Summer Segovia 2a.  I am planning on teaching the IB learner profile, "inquirer".  I am thinking maybe I will create a movie in moviemaker and upload in vimeo so I can publish to my blog
(5) 10 POINTS EXTRA CREDIT (FOR ANY QUIZ) FOR THOSE WHO 
  1. CREATE a google document 
  2. SHARE IT TO ME at 4hinojosa@gmail.com
  3. Create the TITLE PAGE FOR PROJECT 1
SAMPLE: Type the format & center title below and center on page.  So it will appear in the middle of the page if typed correctly.


ODALYS SALINAS
MYP LEVEL 4/5
MYP TECH DTP 2A
IB LEARNER PROJECT

17 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs.Hinojosa,This is Samantha Nunez 2a. i am planning on teaching the IB leraner profile, "Open Mined". I am thinking I will make a video. I will probably use "iMOVIE".Either That or make a slide show an use slide share to present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mrs. Hinojosa, this is luis ortega 2a. I am planning on teaching the IB learner profile, "inquirer". I am thinking maybe I will create a slide show so I can publish to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THEM!! TIME IS ALMOST UP!!!

    JONATHAN & CAROLINA!!! FINISH TEST!!! it is 9:54!!! And you are not done!!!

    GOOD JOB SAMANTHA & LUIS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs. Hinojosa,
    This is Taylor Sunderland. I am in your 2 period A day class. I am planning on doing my first project on the IB learner profile "open-minded". I am planning on doing my last project on the IDEA core value "Whatever it takes".

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE TELL CARO SHE MUST RETAKE A 50 IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi mrs Hinojosa,
    I just realized we were only supposed to talk about our first project. I think I want to do a video on a good example of an open-minded person. I will use iMovie because that is the program I am most familiar with.
    Taylor Sunderland 2a

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Mrs. Hinojosa, this is luis ortega 2a. I am planning on teaching the IB learner profile, "open minded". I am thinking maybe I will create a slide show so I can publish to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mrs. Hinojosa,
    This is Cherie Vallejo in your 2A class. I am planning on doing the IB Learner project on, "caring". I plan on doing an iMovie to publish on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2A Alex N. Project-Communicator. Slideshow

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi mrs HINOJOSA THIS IS SHELSY GUTIERREZ IN 2A.I AM PLANNING ON DOING MY IB LEARNER PROJECT ON OPEN MINDED

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Mrs. Hinojosa,

    Its Maria from your second A period class. I was planning on starting with the Ib learner profile. I will will be doing caring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Mrs.Hinijosa,
    This is Chelsea Torres, in your 2A cass.I am planning to do my first project on the IB learner profile "Caring". I am planning to do my last project on the Idea core values on "Sweating the small stuuf".

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello!
    This is Samantha Guerra i am in your 2A class, and i have questions about our projects, so next time i see you will ill ask. I plan to do "caring: for the IB project. and "whatever it takes" for the IDEA core values.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im Sam from 3A. For IB Learner Project will be in Risk Taker's. I would probably make a video for this project.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Job 2A!
    Sam N- openMinded,Luis O-inquirer, Taylor-openminded, Cherie-caring, Alex N-communicator, Shelsey-caring, Maria and Sam sorry first two for each profile. You will have to pick a different one.
    3A- Sam-risk taker.

    ReplyDelete