Monday, February 20, 2012

#12

NEW SEATING CHART BASED ON GRADES!

ASSIGN YOURSELF:  Create your product due this week, published to your blog!(SUMMATIVE GRADE WILL BE POSTED, MONDAY!)
NEXT WEEK EPAL:Testing your product! 
DO NOW: Create IB Epal account in IBVC-IB Virtual Community to test your product. (100-FORMATIVE grade)

OBJECTIVE: Today I will begin CREATING my product or I am behind and need to continue my investigation, designs or plan and stay after school to get current.

1. DO NOW-QUIA reflection (FORMATIVE) (5 min)
2. Create product (35 min)
3.  2nd reflection

  1.  Reflection- Post to my blog:
  2. What did you accomplish today? 
  3. What IB learner profile did you use the most? 
  4. Which would you like to improve in? and why? 
  5. On a scale of 1-6, my criterion F, Attitudes in Technology would be a ? because I ?(15 min)

No comments:

Post a Comment