Monday, February 27, 2012

#14

animoto for education

Animoto Account

ASSIGN YOURSELF: I will assign West Wing on Wednesday & Thursday for all students who do not have at least a 70.  If your name stays on the list because you did not come and complete your project in class, after school or lunch.  I will call parents and you will be assigned Saturday School. :(
DESIGN SECTION YOU CAN DO TO OBJECTIVELY CHOOSE A DESIGN




What YOU NEED TO DO FOR EACH REMAINING SECTION
OBJECTIVES for the week!!

  1.  Today I will transfer my blog posts to  CREATE section of my google document
  2.  Then begin evaluating myself at each stage of the design cycle. 
  3.  Evaluating myself at each stage of the design cycle BUT under Attitudes in Technology
  4. If I have finished the above I will go straight to EPALS and find (10 MYP students who are new to IB to send email requesting they test your project)


1. DO NOW-QUIA reflection (FORMATIVE) (8 min)
2. Create section in google doc & evaluate or IF YOU BEHIND CREATE THE PRODUCT (35 min)
3.  REFLECTION- Post to your blog (8 min)

  1.  Reflection- Post to my blog:
  2. What did you accomplish today? 
  3. What IB learner profile did you use the most? 
  4. Which would you like to improve in? and why? 
  5. On a scale of 1-6, my criterion F, Attitudes in Technology would be a ? because I ?(15 min)

No comments:

Post a Comment